Epsom Salt - Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate 500g
- Product Code: Epsom Salt 500g
- Availability: In Stock
- $7.67 USD.
This agricultural grade Epsom Salt - Magnesium Sulfate is great for providing your plants with essential minerals. Most plants need nutrients like magnesium and sulfur to stay in good health. Magnesium sulfate crystals, when added to the soil, provide vital nutrients that help prevent yellowing leaves and the loss of green color in plants. Magnesium is an essential element in the chlorophyll molecule.
- Magnesium sulfate is an inorganic salt with the formula MgSO4(H2O)x
- It is most commonly applied to potted plants, or to magnesium-hungry crops, such as potatoes, roses, tomatoes, lemon trees, carrots, and peppers.
- The advantage of magnesium sulfate over other magnesium soil amendments (such as dolomitic lime) is its high solubility, which also allows the option of foliar feeding.
- Solutions of magnesium sulfate are also nearly neutral, compared with alkaline salts of magnesium as found in limestone; therefore, the use of magnesium sulfate as a magnesium source for soil does not significantly change the soil pH.
- Net Weight 500g.